Usually, signing into Range is a snap. However, there's sometimes occasional issues. Here's a few common problems with signing into Range, and what to do. If you still need help signing in, please let us know.
Google Sign-in doesn't work
If you're getting errors while trying to sign in with your Google Account, try the following:
- Ensure you're signing in with the correct Google account. You may have signed in initially with a work account, and now are using a personal Gmail account.
- Disable Ad Blockers — Sometimes these blockers interfere with the Google Sign-in process
- Ensure cookies are enabled for range.co — Some browsers block cookies, which interfere with the Google sign-in process.
I didn't get an email from Range
When you use Email sign-in, Range will send you an email with a link that you can use to sign in.
- Check your SPAM folder — Try searching for range.co to find all messages from Range.
- Check with your email administrator — Sometimes companies block emails from certain domains, including Range.co
I get signed out several times a day
There are rare cases where Google repeatedly revokes access, and we need to request you sign in again. If you're getting signed out of Range several times a day, follow these steps:
- Sign out of Range
- Visit the Google Account Settings, find Range in the list, and "Remove Access"
- Sign back into Range
- If you're using Google Calendar or Drive integrations: Visit your Range Integration Settings, and click "Unlink" then "Link" on Google integrations.
Still having trouble signing in?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out with the chat button in the bottom right of this page. We're here to help!